Your agreement applies to the following domain name: isador.be
What are cookies?
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within your computer’s browser. Cookies are accessible and saved by the websites you visit, and by companies that post their ads on websites, so they can recognize the browser. Websites can only access the cookies they have stored on your computer.
- Use of the site: to help us recognize your browser as that of a previous visitor and to record the preferences you have determined during your previous visit to the Site. For example, we can save your login information so you don’t have to log in every time you visit the site;
- Social networks: to check if you are connected to third-party services (Facebook, Twitter, Google,…);
- Targeting: to allow us to target (emailing, basic enrichment) in the post-article or in real time the user who browses our Site;
- Audience measurement: to track the Site’s statistical attendance data (i.e. user use of the Site and to improve site services) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our interactive online content, features, advertisements and other communications;
- Conversion measurement: to measure ad conversions or retarget ads on Facebook via the installation of the Facebook pixel on the Site.
How can I adjust my cookie settings?
You have the choice to set up your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, inform you when a cookie is issued, its validity and content, and allow you to refuse its registration in your device, and delete your cookies periodically.
You can set up your web browser to disable cookies. Note, however, that if you disable cookies, your username and password will no longer be backed up on any website. For more information on how to remove and control cookies stored on your computer, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/fr/